Deluge systems are triggered hydraulically, pneumatically or electrically and disperse water throughout the entire protection zone with open nozzles. In this way they reliably fight fires in rooms and facilities, even if a particularly fast spreading of the fire is to be expected. If necessary, a film-forming foam agent can be added to the extinguishing water.
Send An Enquiry
- Extinguishes fires quickly and prevents fires from spreading over a large area
- Minimizes the damage caused by fire and reduces downtimes, protects the future of your business
- High flexibility in design and implementation
- Reduces fumes and binds contaminants
- Uses water, a natural fire extinguishing agent that is available in unlimited quantities at a very low price
- Allows large open areas and thus a more flexible use of the premises