Wireless Fire Alarm System
From the point of view of anyone using a building fitted with a wireless system, it works in exactly the same way as a ‘normal’ hard-wired system – you spot a fire, you break a call point; a call point breaks, the alarm sounds.
- As reliable as a wired system and tested to British and European standards
- Quick to install and can be fitted with minimum disruption to your home or business
- No need to shut down areas of the building or be open out of hours for the installation to take place
- No ugly cables or damage to your walls – the only cable is from the control panel to the mains power
- Will save you money on labour, making good, and decorating costs
- Will still work even if the power goes out as they are battery operated
If you decide that a wireless fire alarm system is right for your business, our expert team is able to fit, test and commission all types of wireless fire alarm systems.
Send An Enquiry